The much-anticipated inauguration of the Shri Ram Janmbhoomi is set to take place on January 22, 2024. The Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra is currently accepting online and offline bookings for ‘Aarti’ passes in preparation for the grand opening of the temple.
This article aims to provide comprehensive information about the inauguration, including the date, time, passes, and the process of booking ‘Aarti’ passes.
Ayodhya Ram Mandir Darshan and timing
The Ayodhya Ram Mandir conducts aarti three times a day:
- Morning Jagran or Shringar Aarti: 6:30 AM
- Afternoon Bhog Aarti: 12:30 PM
- Evening Aarti: 7:30 PM
Darshan: A Glimpse of Divinity
Beyond the aartis, the Ram Mandir beckons with the opportunity for darshan, a sacred sighting of Lord Rama. From 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM and 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM, the temple doors open, allowing you to bask in the divine presence and experience the serenity of the sanctum sanctorum.
How to book “Aarti Pass” online
To participate in the aarti ceremonies, securing your passes is essential. Here’s how to navigate the process with ease:
- Visit the official website of Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Teerth Kshetra. i.e. srjbtkshetra.org
- Register with your mobile number and OTP.
- Navigate to the “Aarti” section and select your preferred date and aarti type.
- Fill in your details, including name, address, photo, and mobile number.
- Upon arrival at the temple, collect your passes from the designated counter before proceeding to the aarti ceremony.
Remember, only those with valid passes will be permitted to join the aarti.
What documents do I need to carry for darshan?
A valid government ID proof is mandatory for both aarti and darshan.
Is there a dress code for the Ram Mandir?
Dress modestly and respectfully, covering your head and shoulders.
Can I bring offerings to the temple?
Only prasad purchased within the temple premises is allowed.
Are there any restrictions on mobile phones and cameras?
Mobile phones and cameras are strictly prohibited inside the temple complex.